If you are interested in any of these following positions, to apply. Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for. Feel free to forward this page along to a friend who may be interested in working with us as well!
Share the page with a friend:
Outside Sales Rep
Established battery and power equipment company serving Data Centers, Government Agencies, Health Care and Military markets is seeking a qualified Outside Sales Person/Business Development with high energy to manage our quote/bid activity and evolving “Green” products and solutions. Candidate will prospect, network and cultivate relationships with area engineers, contractors and enterprise end users.
Top candidates for this position:
- Must be confident, organized, professional, outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Must have the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people (end users, 3rd party service providers, electrical distributors, engineering firms).
- Will have the ability to target and develop clients through existing database and new lead contacts.
- Will provide a consultative approach to meet with clients to evaluate their needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Must be able to work well in an independent environment and be held accountable for performance.
- Must have electrical background and knowledge of critical support equipment, batteries and data center knowledge.
- Person must have strong communication skills and knowledge base of electrical systems, understand infrastructure, engineering and computer room support equipment.
- Must have the ability to review technical specifications and electrical drawings, prepare a takeoff and put together proposals for bid opportunities
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience with at least 1 year of outside sales. This includes a proven track record of consultative selling, setting appointments, giving presentations and closing.
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence, well disciplined, perseverance, and a sense of urgency.
- Able to develop qualified leads as well as continue existing client relationships
- Prior experience and achievement working in an organization that provides monthly and annual production targets based on individual performance quotas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong telephone and client communications.
- Must be able to present technically to facility personnel and end users.
- Must be proficient with computer and produce your own quotes in a timely manor
- Ability to Project manage your own sales and keep track of equipment and rental inventory.
- Ability to lead and guide internal personnel as growth dictates.
This position is on a self employed basis (base with commission incentive, 1099). We will consider a full time employee with the proper background and credentials.