A solution for electrical distribution systems that demand stable, reliable power characterized by unparalleled power quality and efficiency. Applications where PQI Type ‘HQ’ Active HarmVAr Filters are often applied include commercial, industrial, institutional, military, mining, municipal, solar, wind turbine and many others.
The PQI Type ‘HQ” Active HarmVar Filter optimizes power system performance by combining the use of proven IGBT technologies with leading edge DFT/FFT algorithms enabling the simultaneous and/or discrete execution of harmonic (VArH) and reactive (VArQ) compensation methods in real-time.
- Case Studies
- PQI Case Study – US Capitol Building
- PQI Case Study – Bank of America One Independence Center
- PQI Case Study – Hewlett Packard Data Center
- PQI Case Study – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine – The Bunting Blaustein Cancer Research Building
- PQI Case Study – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine – The Koch Cancer Research Building
- PQI Case Study – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine – The Preclinical Building
- PQI Case Study – Virginia Healthcare Network – Power System Optimization for Numerous Healthcare Facilities