If you are interested in any of these following positions, contact us to apply. Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for. Feel free to forward this page along to a friend who may be interested in working with us as well!
Outside Sales Rep
Established battery and power equipment company serving Data Centers, Government Agencies, Health Care and Military markets is seeking a qualified Outside Sales Person/Business Development with high energy to manage our quote/bid activity and evolving “Green” products and solutions. Candidate will prospect, network and cultivate relationships with area engineers, contractors and enterprise end users.
Top candidates for this position:
- Must be confident, organized, professional, outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Must have the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people (end users, 3rd party service providers, electrical distributors, engineering firms).
- Will have the ability to target and develop clients through existing database and new lead contacts.
- Will provide a consultative approach to meet with clients to evaluate their needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Must be able to work well in an independent environment and be held accountable for performance.
- Must have electrical background and knowledge of critical support equipment, batteries and data center knowledge.
- Person must have strong communication skills and knowledge base of electrical systems, understand infrastructure, engineering and computer room support equipment.
- Must have the ability to review technical specifications and electrical drawings, prepare a takeoff and put together proposals for bid opportunities
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience with at least 1 year of outside sales. This includes a proven track record of consultative selling, setting appointments, giving presentations and closing.
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence, well disciplined, perseverance, and a sense of urgency.
- Able to develop qualified leads as well as continue existing client relationships
- Prior experience and achievement working in an organization that provides monthly and annual production targets based on individual performance quotas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong telephone and client communications.
- Must be able to present technically to facility personnel and end users.
- Must be proficient with computer and produce your own quotes in a timely manor
- Ability to Project manage your own sales and keep track of equipment and rental inventory.
- Ability to lead and guide internal personnel as growth dictates.
This position is on a self employed basis (base with commission incentive, 1099). We will consider a full time employee with the proper background and credentials.