In a power critical environment it is essential to know the state of health of the lead acid batteries supporting the critical load. NDSL is the leading global provider of battery monitoring solutions. Cellwatch battery monitoring ensures that these critical batteries are in a good state of health and will function when required. Cellwatch is also unique in that it can monitor generator start batteries that are often forgotten.
Most UPS power failures are not due to UPS problems but actually are due to battery failure. In many cases valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries can fail within just a few days.
Traditional battery monitoring systems perform the most crucial test – ohmic value- once or twice a month. Cellwatch has been specifically designed to monitor the ohmic value of all of the jars every day. It can do this because of the very light test load used.
- Cellwatch Battery Monitoring Brochure
- Cellwatch System Overview
- CellWatch Battery Monitoring Brochure A4
- CellWatch Battery Monitoring Brochure US
- iSK-GE Extender Brochure
- Cellwatch 4.0 Cut Sheet
- Case Studies
- Cellwatch Case Study: Southern Union Data Center
- Cellwatch Case Study: SNCF (French National Railway)
- Cellwatch Case Study: Time Warner Cable
- Cellwatch Case Study: University of Wyoming
- Cellwatch Case Study: A Major UK Bank
- Cellwatch Case Study: A Major Health Insurance Provider
- Cellwatch Case Study: Automation Control Company, Inc.
- Cellwatch Case Study: IBM Green Solution Center
- Cellwatch: White Paper: A Mission Critical Protection Investment That Pays You Back
- Cellwatch: Combining Mission Critical Systems Protection and Environmental Citizenship
- Cellwatch: The Evolution of Battery Monitoring
- Cellwatch: Power to Deliver
- Cellwatch: The Prescient Data Center Manager
- Cellwatch: Victorian Times Down in the Data Center
- Cellwatch: The Business Case for Battery Monitoring