Anord have a long established track record in delivering critical power solutions to the data centre industry and Anord Power Distribution Units (PDU’s) form part of the vital power infrastructure in these mission critical facilities.
Having worked with many of the world’s leading data centre operators, Anord have developed a fully welded PDU design, which is customised to each client’s specific construction and space requirements. The Anord Welded System (AWS) offers first class mechanical strength with an aesthetically pleasing finish. Separation is available to Form 4B Type 6 and if required we can offer double skin cubicles with dead front outer doors.
Accommodating single, double, triple and four pole devices on hot swappable panelboards, Anord AWS PDU’s are rapidly becoming the leading PDU across Europe due to the flexibility that is offered in terms of configuration.
Please note: Anord PDU’s are not available in the US market at this time.
- Intelligent options available (see intelligent PDU’s)
- Integrated static transfer switches available
- K-rated isolation transformers or active harmonic filters available
- Status, alarm and power monitoring features available over
- ASTA certified plug-in MCCB and MCB panel-boards incorporated
as standard, up to 50 kA/1s
- 100% or 200% neutral busbar options
- Fitted with clean earth bars if required
- Bespoke plinths and underfloor gland boxes available
- Dead front outer doors offered on request
- Live thermographic imaging facilities incorporated as standard
- Fixed or mobile construction available (depending on size)