Anord AMS Package Substations are widely recognised as the market leading product for high current load centre’s across several industry sectors.
Anord AMS Package Substations are fully compliant and certified to both IEC 61439 standards, and offer superb quality, high integrity and first rate reliability. The entire package substation assembly is certified for both temperature rise and short circuit withstand strength.
All ACB cubicles are temperature rise tested and naturally ventilated to 6300A and the entire assembly is seismically tested and certificated including transformer, transformer housing and close coupled LV switchgear.
Features and Benefits
- Available with close-coupled integrated MV switchgear cubicles
- Multiple transformer/incomer arrangements available utilising
- Anord Busduct system
- Seismically tested and certified
- Type Tested transformer housing designs
- Type Tested PSC Assemblies, certified for short circuit withstand strengths and temperature rise limitations to IEC-61439 standards
- Type Tested insulated busbar systems available
- Front or rear access busbar systems, suitable for thermographic imaging
- 100% or 200% neutral busbar options
- Fixed or withdrawable circuit breakers
- Flexible construction with in-line, back-to-back, U and L shaped configurations
- Top, bottom, front or rear cable access
- Reduced cabling and installation costs
- Compact footprint giving civil/structural savings
- Advanced 3D modelling technique delivers consistent