From pharmaceutical to petrochemical, water utilities to power generation, Anord have extensive experience in the successful implementation of complex Motor Control Centre projects across all industry sectors.
Our versatile switchgear systems accommodate Fixed or Withdrawable MCC’s designed to meet the ever changing requirements of today’s process industries. All types of fixed and variable speed starters are available in an integrated MCC solution and we offer designs in both Form 2 and Form 4 construction to your specific requirements.
- Conventional or fully Intelligent options (See Intelligent MCC profile)
- Constructed in strict accordance with current EMC guidelines
- Available with integrated PLC, BMS or I/O sections
- Full in-house programming available
- Standardised starter cubicle designs using 3D modelling software
- High density apparatus stacking achievable within temperature rise limitations
- MCCs are fully factory tested prior to delivery
- Accommodation of fixed and variable speed starters, instrumentation, circuit breakers, power supplies, PFC and power monitoring
- Available with integrated liquid cooled VSD systems