As part of our broad capability range, Anord specialise in providing factory built switchrooms which are fully fitted off site to facilitate plants space where conventional buildings are not feasible.
Due to our cross sector experience, we have successfully delivered such solutions to modular data centres, petrochemical refineries, commercial building services and energy from waste powerstations.
Each switchroom is designed to the specific fit-out requirements of the project and can incorporate MV switchgear, package substations, motor control centres and ancillary equipment such as UPS supplies, cooling and IT equipment.
Anord Switchrooms are also ideal for export projects as each completed switchroom/switchgear suite is fully factory built and tested prior to shipping, meaning that installation and positioning of the equipment is complete within hours of it arriving on the project site.
- Seismically qualified construction available on request
Off-site manufacturing speeds up delivery time and minimises on-site installation time
- All units fully fitted and factory tested prior to shipping within an ISO 9001 quality environment
- Available with integrated MV switchgear, Package Substations, Main Switchboards and MCC’s
- Ideal for switchgear applications in remote locations or where buildings have limited space
- Robust, weatherproof and secure construction with minimum 25 year life-span
- Specific lighting, heating and air conditioning requirements catered for to suit each installation
- Reduced project design and construction costs due to single point of contact for manufacture switchgear and switchroom
- All switchrooms designed using 3D modelling techniques ensuring optimum layout arrangement