Anord LV switchboards are constructed from our IEC 61439 compliant type tested AMS switchgear system, ensuring that you benefit from our 40 year pedigree in producing quality LV switchgear.
AMS built switchboards are class leading in terms of technical performance, versatility of design and whole life operational costs. We offer front or rear access busbar systems, type tested naturally cooled ACB cubicles to 6300A and construction to Form 4B with front or rear cable access options.
- Type Tested PSC Assemblies, certified for short circuit withstand strengths and temperature rise limitations in accordance with
- Seismically tested and certified proving robust construction
- High density component stacking within temperature rise limitations
- Top or bottom mounting main busbar system with unique arc pressure ventilation system
- Front or rear access busbar systems, suitable for thermographic imaging
- Easily accessed front or rear mounting secondary branch busbars
- Type Tested insulated busbar systems available
- 100% or 200% neutral busbar options
- Accommodation of fixed or withdrawable ACB’s, MCCB’s, fuse-switches and integrated PFC
- Flexible modular construction with in-line, back-to-back, U and L shaped configurations
- Top, Bottom, Front or Rear cable access
- All compartments are 3D modelled to achieve optimum cable access and apparatus layouts