With user friendly power and status monitoring of your critical loads available at your fingertips, Anord Intelligent PDU’s are the future of power protection and monitoring within modern data centre facilities.
Without branch circuit power monitoring, planning of rack deployment and power management in modern data centres becomes virtually impossible. Anord intelligent PDU’s are equipped with class leading branch power and supply status monitoring, allowing colocation and enterprise data centre operators to effectively monitor at the final circuit level. Anord intelligent PDU’s provide simple, user friendly interfaces which present all of the key information required, such as volts, amps and kilowatt hours per circuit, allowing accurate DCiM, PUE and service level agreements to be maintained.
Please note: Anord PDU’s are not available in the US market at this time.
User friendly on board touch screen monitor displaying;
- Real time active power flow single line diagram
- Individual power consumption of server racks (kWh, kVA, V & A)
- Open, closed & tripped status of main and final circuit breakers
- Open, closed & tripped status of static transfer switches
- Continuous temperature monitoring
- Critical and non critical Alarms
- Complete event log
- Configured to your requirements with or without local HMI
- Intelligent PDU’s are network enabled allowing communications to a plant wide Anord SCADA Package over industry standard networks
- Any combination of static transfer switches, plug – in MCCB’s and MCB panel boards available