With its unique energy management and predictive maintenance features, the Anord Intelligent MCC offers enhanced control, monitoring and asset management functionality.
Using Anord developed software which supports industry standard fieldbus networks and component manufacturers, we provide you with a tried and tested platform that is configurableto suit your specific needs and interface with any existing fieldbus systems.
Each Intelligent MCC is fully programmed and configured to your process requirements prior to factory acceptance testing (FAT), meaning that on site commissioning is greatly reduced.
- Generic Anord software – suitable to major fieldbus types and component manufacturers
- Standardised cubicle designs
- Enhanced protection, control and diagnostics available
- Reduced compartment sizes and switchgear footprints
- Reduced internal cabling and field cabling costs due to fieldbus technology
- Enhanced local operator information and control at HMI
- Assemblies are fully configured at factory test stage and can be easily re-configured on site
- Accommodation of fixed and variable speed starters, circuit breakers, power supplies and power monitoring